Temporary & Permanent Work Visa Application Process
Work visas are one of the most common ways that foreign workers and others can remain lawfully present in the United States. Our immigration lawyers work closely with their clients to ensure that clients’ applications are handled quickly and professionally. If you are in the process of completing or are looking to begin the work visa application process, contact us today for professional and capable assistance.
we are experienced in handling all types of visa application requests for foreign nationals seeking permission to work in the U.S., including:
- H-1B, H-1B Extension, H-2A, H-2B, and H-3 Visas (specialty workers’ visas)
- Visas (foreign companies doing business in the U.S.)
- Company Employee Transfers
- O Visas (extraordinary ability visa) – O-1and O-2
- P Visa for athletes, artists, and entertainers, and their spouses and children
- TN Visas (Mexico and Canada, NAFTA visas)
- EB-1, EB-2, EB-3, EB-4, and EB-5 Visas (employment based green cards)
Completing the visa application process can be quite difficult, that is why visa applicants have relied on the experience and ability of our lawyers for over 28 years.